FIX Trading Community

Remember me

Register  |   Lost password?

General Q/A

Description:

[Please provide a description of the nature of your Discussion Category here. Note that Discussion categories are designed to encapsulated a CATEGORY of Discussion, not individual Discussion Topics or Threads, which should be started in the pre-existing Discussion Group where appropriate.

Rich Media is enabled to allow enhanced formatting and the ability to embed images, video or other media content such as Twitter streams or other Javascript driven web 'widgets'.

If you want to do something that exceeds the capability of the WYSIWYG editor, you can create it in anyHTML editor and place the HTML here (turn the WYSIWYG Editor off first by clicking on "Add/Remove editor" below.]

Brief description: [Summarise the purpose for compact display scenarios, such as lists]

Tags:

Charles Tang has started a discussion topic titled QuickFIX on FIXML 2 March 2015 4:08pm
Charles Tang   CME drop copy has embedded XML data in FIX msg via tag 212 and 213. Does open source QuickFix support their parsing? If not, are there any... 2 March 2015 4:08pm
Aditya Kapur   It appears that it is supported at least in the java version --> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/10335459/fixml-with-quickfix-j 9 March 2015 3:25pm
FIX Trading Community has started a discussion topic titled PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD - Position Identifier Proposal 26 February 2015 10:39pm
FIX Trading Community   The Global Technical Committee has reviewed and preliminarily approved the Equities Post-Trade Enhancements proposal. This FIX Protocol Gap... 26 February 2015 10:39pm
FIX Trading Community has started a discussion topic titled PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD – Equities Post-Trade Enhancements 18 February 2015 9:16pm
FIX Trading Community   The Global Technical Committee has reviewed and preliminarily approved the Equities Post-Trade Enhancements proposal. Several years ago the... 18 February 2015 9:16pm
Vinay Meher has started a discussion topic titled Trade2Trade 4 February 2015 11:27am
+2 more
Vinay Meher   Hi Hanno, T2T is a type of settlement wherein at the end, client level settlement is not done on the net position of the client in the product; it... 6 February 2015 7:19am
Etrading Software Ltd   Hi Vinay & Hanno, whilst I cannot reply directly to Vinay's question, I would like to point that since FIX 4.3 ClearingInstructions were added... 6 February 2015 9:37am
Hanno Klein   ClearingInstruction(577)=Exclude from all netting(1) expresses the requirement but I would question its usage in the reference data of an instrument.... 6 February 2015 12:51pm
Daniel Shek has started a discussion topic titled How to mark an order is from an algo engine? 3 February 2015 5:08pm
+6 more
Daniel Shek   Hi Hanno, Thanks for clarifying. I am using FIX 4.2, so using tag 376 is the way to go with the additional benefit of future proof. The tag... 4 February 2015 8:27am
Mahesh Kumaraguru   Since Tag 376 is optional, would not just the presence of this Tag in a FIX message indicate its an Algo order ? Also from what I understand, the... 4 February 2015 3:27pm
Hanno Klein   ComplianceID is to identify any compliance relevant information and algo usage is just one example and a new one as well. There were no algo engines... 4 February 2015 3:58pm
There are no available bookmarks

Bid Price quote and order

Yogev Latin 9 March 2017 3:42pm, Comments (2)discussions          

There are no available documents/media