FIX Trading Community

Remember me

Register  |   Lost password?

General Q/A

Description:

[Please provide a description of the nature of your Discussion Category here. Note that Discussion categories are designed to encapsulated a CATEGORY of Discussion, not individual Discussion Topics or Threads, which should be started in the pre-existing Discussion Group where appropriate.

Rich Media is enabled to allow enhanced formatting and the ability to embed images, video or other media content such as Twitter streams or other Javascript driven web 'widgets'.

If you want to do something that exceeds the capability of the WYSIWYG editor, you can create it in anyHTML editor and place the HTML here (turn the WYSIWYG Editor off first by clicking on "Add/Remove editor" below.]

Brief description: [Summarise the purpose for compact display scenarios, such as lists]

Tags:

FIX Trading Community has started a discussion topic titled Market Data Requests 22 July 2002 3:51pm
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Tim Yates - tyates@patsystems.com ]I am trying to implement the servicing of market data requests. I am having one or two... 22 July 2002 3:51pm
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Ryan Pierce - rpierce@taltrade.com ]> Firstly, how are blank market data items indicated? For example, say a snapshot... 22 July 2002 6:43pm
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Tim Yates - tyates@patsystems.com ]Thanks for the useful and detailed response. I think my first issue (relating to... 31 July 2002 2:51pm
Kent Vogel has started a discussion topic titled TransactTime <60> in Cancel and CancelReplace 11 August 2008 9:41pm
+1 more
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Sunil Singh - sunil.singh@gs.com ]In my opinion, its the time when the cancellation request was made by the... 12 August 2008 3:57am
Sri Thayaparan   I agree with Sunil Singh. "Transact Time" should indicate the time of initiation (If its request) / execution (if its a response) of a "transaction".... 12 August 2008 4:07am
Sri Thayaparan   Kent, The description of the field Transact Time appears as extracted from the 4.2 spec, below :- "Time this order request was... 12 August 2008 4:25am
Hanno Klein has started a discussion topic titled NEW: FIX Semantics/Technology Forums 28 March 2013 9:31am
Hanno Klein   Many forum entries are not specific to a single FIX version and result in multiple posts. Therefore, two new forums have been created that to address... 28 March 2013 9:31am
Shahbaz Chaudhary has started a discussion topic titled fixsanity.targetcompid.com 29 October 2012 7:04pm
Shahbaz Chaudhary   Hi All, Over the years I've come to this forum for my FIX related needs. In the last few days I've built a small tool which might help you as... 29 October 2012 7:04pm
Program Office Forum Posts (Archive) has started a discussion topic titled Simple Binary Encoding specification Release Candidate 1 3 June 2013 1:21pm
+35 more
Donald Mendelson  

The URL of SBE RC1 specification... 29 October 2013 6:41pm

Donald Mendelson  

The URL of SBE RC1 specification... 29 October 2013 6:44pm

Rolf Andersson  

discussion thread re ASN/GPB/SBE... 30 October 2013 6:36am

There are no available bookmarks

Bid Price quote and order

Yogev Latin 9 March 2017 3:42pm, Comments (2)discussions          

MIC codes for FX venues

Douglas Woodhurst 14 December 2016 1:29pm, Comments (2)discussions