FIX Trading Community

Remember me

Register  |   Lost password?

General Q/A

Description:

[Please provide a description of the nature of your Discussion Category here. Note that Discussion categories are designed to encapsulated a CATEGORY of Discussion, not individual Discussion Topics or Threads, which should be started in the pre-existing Discussion Group where appropriate.

Rich Media is enabled to allow enhanced formatting and the ability to embed images, video or other media content such as Twitter streams or other Javascript driven web 'widgets'.

If you want to do something that exceeds the capability of the WYSIWYG editor, you can create it in anyHTML editor and place the HTML here (turn the WYSIWYG Editor off first by clicking on "Add/Remove editor" below.]

Brief description: [Summarise the purpose for compact display scenarios, such as lists]

Tags:

Robert Mitchell has started a discussion topic titled Behavior on Abnormal Disconnect 19 April 2010 8:05pm
+2 more
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from John Prewett - jprewett@lavatrading.com ]
Hi Dmitry, I agree that this is often implemented (upon bilateral...
19 April 2010 10:52pm
Robert Mitchell   That's what I was looking for. I must have overlooked it in the spec. Thanks John! > Hi Dmitry, > > I agree that this is often implemented... 19 April 2010 11:07pm
Hanno Klein   ExecInst is the right place on the order level. I wanted to add that we plan to submit a proposal for the session level along the same lines, i.e.... 20 April 2010 8:45am
Program Office Forum Posts (Archive) has started a discussion topic titled PUBLIC COMMENT PERIOD - GFIC Quote Negotiation Method and Workup Auctions Proposal 28 December 2012 2:27pm
Program Office Forum Posts (Archive)   The Global Technical Committee has reviewed and preliminarily approved the GFIC Quote Negotiation Method and Workup Auctions Proposal. The GFIC gap... 28 December 2012 2:27pm
FIX Trading Community has started a discussion topic titled Reference Data Message 6 November 2007 9:20am
+3 more
Hanno Klein   Ainhoa, acceptable and unacceptable counterparties have been introduced with FIX 5.0 as additional Party Roles (tag 452, values 56 and 57). Any... 6 November 2007 1:30pm
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Ainhoa Dewisme - ainhoa.dewisme@reuters.com ]
Hello Rikard, I am very keen in contributing to the discussions in any...
7 November 2007 5:36pm
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Rikard Hedberg - rikard.hedberg@omxgroup.com ]
To attend the GEXMC, please contact one of the leaders. See:...
8 November 2007 7:33am
FIX Trading Community has started a discussion topic titled Order book identification 16 October 2007 10:24am
+2 more
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Niall McCallion - nmccallion@espeed.co.uk ]
This is informational rather than answering your question. You reminded me...
16 October 2007 12:01pm
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Mikael Brännström - m.brannstrom@ngm.se ]
> Some marketplaces > use a synthetic identifier-number, others the SEDOL...
16 October 2007 1:19pm
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Rikard Hedberg - rikard.hedberg@omxgroup.com ]
Mikael, let's get a bit more specific. As you are probably aware OMX...
16 October 2007 1:37pm
FIX Trading Community has started a discussion topic titled Update quote 11 September 2009 10:12am
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Mikael Brännström - mikael.brannstrom@ngm.se ]
When updating a (tradeable) quote, how do I ensure that the volume...
11 September 2009 10:12am
Hanno Klein   What is your semantic of the quantity you send for an update? a) total quote quantity executed b) remaining quantity as a result of the... 11 September 2009 1:24pm
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Mikael Brännström - mikael.brannstrom@ngm.se ]
I'm trying to follow the FIX spec (5.0SP2) as far as possible, so I...
14 September 2009 8:15am
There are no available bookmarks

Bid Price quote and order

Yogev Latin 9 March 2017 3:42pm, Comments (2)discussions          

There are no available documents/media