FIX Trading Community

Remember me

Register  |   Lost password?

General Q/A

Description:

[Please provide a description of the nature of your Discussion Category here. Note that Discussion categories are designed to encapsulated a CATEGORY of Discussion, not individual Discussion Topics or Threads, which should be started in the pre-existing Discussion Group where appropriate.

Rich Media is enabled to allow enhanced formatting and the ability to embed images, video or other media content such as Twitter streams or other Javascript driven web 'widgets'.

If you want to do something that exceeds the capability of the WYSIWYG editor, you can create it in anyHTML editor and place the HTML here (turn the WYSIWYG Editor off first by clicking on "Add/Remove editor" below.]

Brief description: [Summarise the purpose for compact display scenarios, such as lists]

Tags:

Navid Nmc has started a discussion topic titled FIX protocol in MetaTrder 4 9 August 2011 4:13pm
Navid Nmc   Dear my freind Is MetaTrder4 use of FIX Protocol ? If you have any Resource and information about use FIX Protocol in MetaTrader , please send... 9 August 2011 4:13pm
Kseniia Globa   Hello Navid, There is no native support for FIX in MetaTrader 4. Still there is a lot of Bridges provided by different vendors. Feel free to... 9 August 2011 4:57pm
Srivatsa Jagannath has started a discussion topic titled Cameron FIX 22 May 2006 5:18am
Srivatsa Jagannath   Can somebody tell me what is CameronFIX ? 22 May 2006 5:18am
Glenn Cruickshank   > Can somebody tell me what is CameronFIX ? See http://fixprotocol.org/vendors/4813 22 May 2006 3:19pm
Graham Ernst has started a discussion topic titled FIX training 6 July 2011 12:24am
Graham Ernst   When is the next FIX training session in Hong Kong? I know that NYFIX has led courses in the past. Thank you, Graham 6 July 2011 12:24am
FIX Trading Community   [ original email was from Irfan Syed - isyed@nyx.com ]Graham, I will send you information about NYSE Technologies' (previously NYFIX) next FIX... 6 July 2011 1:08am
Carlyle Gordon has started a discussion topic titled Jobs with FIX version specific requirments 2 July 2011 12:00am
Carlyle Gordon   Am I the only one who thinks that knowledge of a specific version of FIX is really not relevant when evaluating candidates? What I mean is, if a... 2 July 2011 12:00am
Vladimir Kostadinov has started a discussion topic titled FIX 4.4 Multiple sessions 28 June 2011 5:13pm
Vladimir Kostadinov   Hi guys! I'm wondering if there is a way to set up multiple sessions to one fix server. I currently have one session created between both fix server... 28 June 2011 5:13pm
Dale Wilson   The answer to your question is "yes", but since it appears you are using QuickFIX, for details you should ask on the QuickFIX mailing list rather... 29 June 2011 1:28am
There are no available bookmarks

Bid Price quote and order

Yogev Latin 9 March 2017 3:42pm, Comments (2)discussions          

MIC codes for FX venues

Douglas Woodhurst 14 December 2016 1:29pm, Comments (2)discussions          

There are no available documents/media