FIX Trading Community

Remember me

Register  |   Lost password?

Algorithmic Trading

Description:

[Please provide a description of the nature of your Discussion Category here. Note that Discussion categories are designed to encapsulated a CATEGORY of Discussion, not individual Discussion Topics or Threads, which should be started in the pre-existing Discussion Group where appropriate.

Rich Media is enabled to allow enhanced formatting and the ability to embed images, video or other media content such as Twitter streams or other Javascript driven web 'widgets'.

If you want to do something that exceeds the capability of the WYSIWYG editor, you can create it in anyHTML editor and place the HTML here (turn the WYSIWYG Editor off first by clicking on "Add/Remove editor" below.]

Brief description: [Summarise the purpose for compact display scenarios, such as lists]

Tags:

Andrew Scott has started a discussion topic titled ATDL StrategyPanel layout question 9 days ago,(2014/04/14)
+1 more
Dragos Hazi   I had a similar problem, too. I think that ATDL does not cover the part of how to lay out components within a panel, other then via orientation. It... 5 days ago,(2014/04/18)
Greg Malatestinic   I'd go with the workaround proposed by Dragos. However, there is no line separator control defined inATDL. At the time we defined the standard we... 2 days ago,(2014/04/21)
Andrew Scott   Thanks Guys.   I've gone with Dragos' workaround for now, though it definitely is not pretty and makes for some unfortunately fragile... 17 hours ago,(15:00)
David Eaves has started a discussion topic titled Omitting FIX fields and conditionally nulled parameters/controls 15 days ago,(2014/04/08)
David Eaves   I've been tasked with keeping my algo group's markup working well for clients, and have some questions about ATDL client implementations,... 15 days ago,(2014/04/08)
Greg Malatestinic   Hi David,   Sorry to hear your having some troubles. To answer your questions: (1) Looks like you find a bug in atld4j. I'd go with you... 2 days ago,(2014/04/21)
Ghalib Chowdhury has started a discussion topic titled StateRule 250 days ago,(2013/08/16)
+1 more
Scott Atwell   > I ran my xml file by using atdl4j wthout error but our client getting the below error for 'StateRule' : > ''strategy panel can not have 'state... 250 days ago,(2013/08/16)
Ghalib Chowdhury   > > I ran my xml file by using atdl4j wthout error but our client getting the below error for 'StateRule' : > > ''strategy panel can not have... 250 days ago,(2013/08/16)
Scott Atwell   > > > I ran my xml file by using atdl4j wthout error but our client getting the below error for 'StateRule' : > > > ''strategy panel can not have... 249 days ago,(2013/08/16)
Rakesh Kalra has started a discussion topic titled Pair Trading 251 days ago,(2013/08/15)
Rakesh Kalra   Hi, Can someone please share an example of Pair Trading in FIX 4.2. Thanks in Advance. Regards Rakesh Kalra 251 days ago,(2013/08/15)
Rakesh Kalra has started a discussion topic titled Urgent Fix 4.2 251 days ago,(2013/08/15)
Rakesh Kalra   Hi, I have done with my connectivity to NSE India (Test). Now i want to place and Order for for Buying SBIN(Script Name) August and Sell... 251 days ago,(2013/08/15)
Richard Labs   > Hi, > > I have done with my connectivity to NSE India (Test). Now i want to place and Order for for Buying SBIN(Script Name) August and Sell... 251 days ago,(2013/08/15)
Rakesh Kalra   Hi, Thanks for the reply. One thing i am NSE is allowing pair trading but my Question how to do the same using FIX 4.2 Suppose if i define my... 251 days ago,(2013/08/15)
There are no available bookmarks
There are no available documents/media