Register  |   Lost password?

Nordic Working Group

Discussions > Nordic Working Group > FPL Nordic Meeting on Feb 1st

FPL Nordic Meeting on Feb 1st

Complete message thread from old site

Morten Lindeman
826 days ago,(2012/01/18)

Some information about the upcoming meeting

1. For people not able to participate in person, we will stream the presentations, live video and live audio on the net.

2. Following the meeting we will go to lunch at a nearby restaurant (important to register so that we can order enough seats)

3. Agenda
a. I have asked Oslo Stock Exchange to present information about MIT and the transformation to this trading system. (15-20 minute extract of the presentation they are going to have on Jan 26th)

Morten

Fredrik Hjorth
825 days ago,(2012/01/19)

Morten,

Well prepared. I plan to be there in person and will join for lunch as well.

Best,

/Fredrik

> Some information about the upcoming meeting
>
> 1. For people not able to participate in person, we will stream the presentations, live video and live audio on the net.
>
> 2. Following the meeting we will go to lunch at a nearby restaurant (important to register so that we can order enough seats)
>
> 3. Agenda
> a. I have asked Oslo Stock Exchange to present information about MIT and the transformation to this trading system. (15-20 minute extract of the presentation they are going to have on Jan 26th)
>
>
>
>
> Morten

Morten Lindeman
819 days ago,(2012/01/25)

Preliminary agenda

- FPL information
- Presentation of the MIT project from Oslo SE
- Update on Nordic Light by Fredrik Hjorth
- Hopefully we can we a small update from Rolf Andersson about various FIX initiatives he is working on

Morten Lindeman
819 days ago,(2012/01/25)

> Preliminary agenda
>
> - FPL information
> - Presentation of the MIT project from Oslo SE
> - Update on Nordic Light by Fredrik Hjorth
> - Hopefully we can we a small update from Rolf Andersson about various FIX initiatives he is working on

...And I forgot. After the meeting all attendees are invited to lunch at restaurant "Bølgen og Moi" close by.

Morten