Owner: GATElab Ltd
GATElab, a London Stock Exchange Group company, is a leading provider of trading & market access solutions to the global financial community. Customers include leading Exchanges, Investment Banks and Brokerage institutions, supported from our offices in London and Italy.
GATElab’s offering covers:
• Ultra low latency, high frequency trading (both SOFTWARE and HARDWARE FPGA) solutions
• One digit microsecond’s latency risk gateways and FIX engines
• Cutting edge, user friendly Algo Engine for algorithmic creation, testing and trading.
• Multi-asset class smart order routing solutions
• Manual and automatic trading and quoting including RFQs and IOIs
• Order routing via FIX standard protocol
• Integration with external pricing, risk management, and middle/back office, clearing systems
• Market abuse detection capability
• Matching Engine/Systematic Internalisation Tool to support your multilateral trading facilities, crossing network
• Post trade and OTC deal registration (post trade transparency and trade reporting)
Brief description: [Please provide a short description of your company, for display in abbreviated views]